For my friend Lisa who just got a boy named Malo.
She came up with all the play on words with Malo's name and the art direction :
- Saint-Malo is a town in Brittany, France. The name Malo is also greeted the 15th of November on the Christian (catholic?) calendar among all the others saints.
- "Malhonnête" : dishonest
- "Mal au coccyx" : coccyx's pain ... could be a friend of Asterix and Obelix
- "Chat Malo" ( Cat - Malo) sounds exactly like "Chamallow" , a French commercial name for the marshmallow.
- "Mal'-ouin". "ouin" is the sound babies make in French. "Malouin" is used for someone living at Saint-Malo.
- "Allô", say the French when answering the phone.